Due to an internal promotion this leading organisation in Thame are looking for an Administrator to provide support to all functions within the Supply Chain team, improving the efficiency in the key areas of procurement, Inventory management and logistics.
What will I be doing as a Supply Chain Administrator?
- Provide administrative help to the Supply Chain team in the generation and expedition of purchase orders, generation and communication of shipping documents, maintenance of supplier price lists and approved supplier records.
- Provide front line response across business to all internal enquiries regarding pricing, lead time, availability, open order book, order schedule and shipping progression.
- Creation of company stock records in cooperation with the product management team. Applying specific focus to the purchase specific detail (Shipping specifications, prices, lead times etc)
- Support the Supply Chain team in the production of standard reporting and presentation data across the department, including KPI capture and analysis.
What skills and experience do I need for this role?
- Clear attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise tasks and manage own time.
- Some experience in a procurement/purchasing or supply chain environment would be ideal
- Team Player, confident and determined