Fabulous, pivotal Senior Admin role based in the Head office in Kirkstall Forge Leeds (6 minutes train direct from Leeds central station).
This senior administrative role reports to Head of FM (Facilities Management) based within a leading property management company and this position really drives the whole team.
You will have property related experience as well as being an experienced, organised administrator/organiser in order to hit the ground running.
You must be passionate about managing admin for a UK wide site based and mobile workforce and be happy with a lot of interaction with the sites.
As you would be based within the wider Investment Management team and alongside a senior manager for mentorship, you would occasionally travel to parts of the UK to see buildings and staff as well as London for meetings (expensed). It is a vital role and commands a salary of around £30,000 plus excellent company benefits (including lunch to £7.50 per day)
Reporting to the Head of FM, you will be to assisting the Facilities Management Team in the smooth and efficient management of properties throughout the UK.
What will my role involve?
- Property Accounting
- Safety, Health and Environment Management
- Acquisition & Disposal
- Data Protection Management
- Elogbooks Helpdesk
- Contracts and Procurement
- All Services Management on Sites
- Team Co-Ordination and General Administration
What will I need?
- Proven experience within a strong customer service environment and experience within a property management company
- High quality interpersonal skills, with excellent written and spoken communication skills both to individuals and groups.
- Flexible, open to assist in new initiatives and to be able to work independently and as a team player.
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative.
- Adaptable approach to work with good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deal positively with conflict situations.
- Computer literate, competent with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.